Monday, September 14, 2009

Street Hypnosis Report - 13 September 2009

Yesterday was a beautiful day in Annapolis! We arrived around 3:30 at our usual spot by the docks. I had just finished a two-day mentorship with a gentleman from Mexico City and I wanted to give him the chance to do instant inductions "in the wild." He did great!

A group of people approched us as soon as we finished setting up our sign, but they were hesitant to participate. I started them out with the "finger magnets" test. As often happens, each of them wanted to try hypnosis, but nobody wanted to go first so I suggested that they all try it at the same time.

I did a quick Elman group induction and then gave them suggestions for good health and attitude. One young man went very deep so I suggested that he try an instant induction. He dropped like a rock and so I emerged him and handed him off to my mentorship friend and he did an arm pull induction and once again, the young man dropped like a rock. With this little boost of confidence my friend had no trouble hypnotizing at least half a dozen more people before we finished for the day.

Ian worked the camera for me and got some really good footage for youtube.

No comments: