Monday, March 30, 2009

Issue 26

What Would You Like to See?
Instant Hypnosis DVD
JOIN OUR LIST

Ask Sean


Reader Question:
I never know what to do with my subjects after I get them into trance. Do you have any recommendations?


Sean's Answer:
The most powerful demonstration you can do is the reinduction. To some experienced hypnotists, this may seem a little silly, but this little trick is a real crowd pleaser! After you have hypnotized and deepened your subject, tell her "In a moment I'm going to have you open your eyes, but you will find that when I point to you and say "Sleep!", your eyes close down, your head drops forward and you go into a pleasant, deep hypnotic slumber, and it feels really good! If you understand this, nod your head." Then have her open her eyes (Note this does NOT emerge her from hypnosis. She is still in.) and trigger the reinduction. The crowd will go crazy! Give some limitations to the suggestion so that it only works when you do it and it only works for the next ten minutes.
Sean's Upcoming Hypnosis Classes!

Two-Day Instant & Rapid Hypnosis Course


-February 21-22 Orlando, Florida

-March/April Adelaide, South Australia (Details Soon)

"This is my first experience both as a subject and student hypnotist. The quality and level of instruction and practical experience of Sean & Stephanie made it enjoyable and excellent"
-Eddie Leong (New Jersey)
We hope you enjoyed the tips in this newsletter. Please send any comments or questions to Contact Email

If you know someone who might like to see the newsletter, please click on the "Forward Email" link below.

Sincerely,

Sean Michael Andrews



www.WorldsFastestHypnotist.com

Issue: # 26
20 October 2008
Dear Donald


The EXTREME Street Hypnosis Newsletter is now read in 55 countries!
Ottawa Update - Warning Dangerous Hypnotists!

I'm sending this newsletter from Ottawa, Ontario Canada where I just finished teaching an Instant and Rapid hypnosis seminar. Kenda McCaskill of Hypnotic Solutions organized the class and Wow! what a great group of people! I can't wait to come back. Thank you Kenda!!! Students Brenda and Jason are not pictured. Wait til you see the videos from this class!!! I post this picture for the benefit of the general public. If you see one of these hypnotists, do NOT look into their eyes! They will drop you like a bad habit!!!
One Student, One Instructor
One-on-One
The Seattle class last month had 13 students and there were 13 people in the Ottawa class. But somehow my Baltimore class wound up with ONE student. I had already cleared my calendar and so I had no other plans. I considered cancelling the class, but decided to give my one student the option of cancelling or doing a one-on-one mentorship. She opted to go ahead with the mentorship. It was a blast! I did a two-day "mind dump" and taught her everything I know about instant and rapid inductions, and a lot of other hypnosis knowledge. Then I brought in people for her to practice on, including our waitress at the diner where we had lunch! I worked her hard! Sunday afternoon I took her out so she could do instant hypnosis on strangers in downtown Annapolis! She dropped six people. What a great time!

I really enjoyed being able to mentor and coach one student at a time and so here is what I've decided to do.
...MORE
What Would YOU like to See?

Is there a particular hypnotic phenomenon you would like to see me elicit? Maybe you have an idea for something to do during a street hypnosis outing or possibly an experiment you'd like to recommend. Keeping in mind that this is a G-rated newsletter, please email your suggestion and if your idea is chosen, you will win a prize. Your idea will be posted on youtube and you will be given credit for the idea. I would LOVE to hear your idea!

No comments: