Sunday, March 23, 2008

Criminal Hypnotism

There's a story making the rounds about a criminal hypnotist who is operating in Northern Italy. The fellow supposedly hypnotises the shop girls and bank tellers and gets them to hand over hundreds of euros. Then he walks out with the money and the victim remembers nothing about the meeting until the end of the day when the till is several hundred euros short. The "evil hypnotist" angle is hard to resist, but this crime has nothing to do with hypnotism. This guy is a con artist, not a hypnotist. Here's a link to the CCTV of the crime.

I plan on getting out front on this one. This isn't the sort of coverage that we need.
-Sean

2 comments:

Mike Reeves-McMillan said...

I reckon if he didn't have a beard the "hypnosis" angle might not have been so emphasized. He just fits the "evil hypnotist" stereotype so well.

Transplante de Cabelo said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.