Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Extreme Street Hypnosis Issue 12

Subject: Extreme Street Hypnosis Tips
Sean Michael Andrews' Street Hypnosis Safety

An Unusual Reaction!
Yet another anonymous report on a near disaster. "I was doing a hand drop instant induction on a young woman. We were seated side by side, facing one another in plastic chairs, so I figured this was a pretty safe set-up. When I flipped my hand out, her body went straight and rigid and then loose as pudding! This caused her chair to fly backwards. I grabbed her to keep her from falling and she knocked me out of my chair and we wound up on the floor!

I managed to keep her from hurting herself by sacrificing my own body. Just wanted to mention this so that other street hypnotists can be on the lookout for it!"

You never know how a subject will react when you trigger the induction. While this type of reaction is rare, you need to be ready for it. Always be ready to catch your subject and guide her gently to the floor. Let's keep street hypnosis fun and safe!
Want to Win a Cool Prize?


I know that many of my readers are therapists and use the instant inductions to hypnotize engineers, mathematicians and other analytical types. These therapists are often looking for marketing ideas and I have a great one for this month's prize for forwarding this email to at least three other hypnotists. I have recorded my speech on DVD that I do at

Curves for Women
studios. I have gotten more clients out of Curves than any other place where I have marketed, and I will show you how to do the same. I will even include my hints on how to set up the talks. When the final editing is done, this DVD will be offered for $79.00. The prize I'm offering is the rough cut and includes the whole talk.There's stuff in here that will never again see the light of day, but you get to see it if you are the lucky reader chosen from those who forward this to at least three other hypnotists.

Some readers have asked how they can more easily send the newsletter out to qualify. Try this. Look in the phone book or do an on-line search for hypnotists in your area. When you forward this newsletter, simply say this "I received an interesting newsletter from a hypnotist who specializes in instant and rapid inductions and I thought it might be of interest to you. Enjoy! If you sign up, you can unsubscribe with one click at any time and he promises that he will NEVER share your email address with ANYONE!"

No comments: