Saturday, April 10, 2010

Street Hypnosis Newsletter
IN THIS ISSUE
Ask Sean


Q. I want to order one of your DVD's, but please don't put "hypnosis" on the mailing box.

A. We NEVER do!
I've only gotten this concern a few times, but as one experienced business man told me last week, "If you hear something once, it may represent the thoughts of hundreds of customers who just haven't voiced it."

So here's the deal. When you order a DVD or book from me, it comes in one of these neat, boxes with your address and my address AND NOTHING ELSE! :-)

Good question!

Here's what it looks like:



Study with Sean

2010 Classes

Instant and Rapid Inductions
New York City
22-23 May 2010

Best Practice of Dave Elman
New York City
12-13 June 2010


Upcoming Speaking Engagements
In addition to my regular classes, I will be speaking at several conventions and events during 2010.
NGH Convention 13-15 August
Mid America Hypnosis Conference 22-24 October 2010
Global Hypnosis Summit
March 27-28 2010

I did two talks at the Global Hypnosis eSummit last weekend. The first one was on using the Dave Elman induction in your hypnosis practice and the second one was about taking Street Hypnosis techniques and applying them to a hypnotherapy practice.

Per the organizers, the room was packed (virtually) and the crowd loved it.

I recorded the talks and I will be making them available to you in a few weeks as MP3 files. Stay tuned for details!

Spotters are Useful
We were doing street hypnosis on the boardwalk. In the video you will see a girl answer a payphone and then drop into trance. One of my crew, Ian, decided that she might fall the wrong way and used his ninja reflexes (He really is a ninja and teaches Ninjutusu at a Martial Arts Dojo) to catch her. Here is the video. You need to be careful when you do street hypnosis and I post this video to illustrate the point.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sean, I am really upset with myself that I missed your NY class last week May 22-23. When will you be back in NY? Can you email me at thehypnotist.sam@gmail.com so that I may attend your next NY class. I want a front row seat. Thanks Sam

Unknown said...

Please