Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Almost Time to Play in Tampa!

Just two more days and I will be off to Tampa to teach instant and rapid inductions. This will be my last class for 2009. I haven't scheduled my 2010 classes yet, but will do so in about a month.

Here is a video of the street hypnosis outing in Las Vegas two weeks ago. The file is password protected and the password is "fashionmall"

I am working on a new book entitled "The Street Hypnotist's Bible" and I plan to publish it in a couple of months. The book will cover basic hypnosis, skits for the street and of course safety.

1 comment:

magicalguru said...

Please Can you help me protect the general public? - There are way too many poorly trained - unlicensed - uninsured - ILLEGAL & Dangerous Street Hypnotists popping up around England, Wales, Scotland & Ireland - could you please advise all your hypnotic collegaues to take a look at my wordpress blog roylehypnotist dot wordpress dot com for full details