Monday, July 7, 2008

Extreme Street Hypnosis Issue 21

Sean Michael Andrews'

EXTREME Street Hypnosis Newsletter

IN THIS ISSUE
Ask Sean
Street Skits
Upcoming Hypnosis Classes
Instant Hypnosis DVD
QUICK LINKS
Weekend Hypnosis Course
JOIN OUR LIST

Ask Sean




Reader Question:
Hi Mr. Sean! I like your videos and i have a question:
Is it important to say loud "Sleep" or is it just more effective to shock someone?
I started to learn hypnosis recently. I hope this not was a stupid question :D
please reply thanks!:D Greeting from Hungary.

Sean's Answer:
This is a very good question. You need to do both. The shock sets the person up for the suggestion. You then have 1/2 second to give the suggestion of "Sleep!" or "Relax!" and this sends the person into hypnosis. As with all other inductions, it makes sense to follow this with deepeners to stabilize the trance. Good question!


Issue: # 21
15 July 2008
Dear Donald


The EXTREME Street Hypnosis Newsletter is now read in 46 countries!
Street Skits

Now here's something cute! I was doing street hypnosis and a little four-year-old boy was sitting on the end of the bench where I was working with a hypnotized subject. I transferred control to the little boy and had him do a reinduction. This video is really cute. Check it out!
Hear My Interview


Sean Spills His Guts
Nathan of KeysToTheMind interviewed me on 28 June. We talked about the mechanics of street hypnosis including how to find volunteers, how to spot scammers, how to choose the best subjects and of course we talked about safety. As usual, I did not hold back any information. One of the things I enjoy most about hypnotists is that they tend to share their knowledge freely. This is a wonderful thing and a tradition I strive to uphold. To hear this interview, click HERE.

1 comment:

Max said...

Hi,

None of your links on the blog work, is this intentional?